Volunteer for the Roswell Woman's Club Holiday Home Tour
Saturday, November 4, 2017
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our HOLIDAY HOME TOUR 2017.
Our online Volunteer Signup will be available on this webpage beginning September 13, 2017.
The Tour takes place on one day, November 4, 2017 from 9am to 5pm. It will be a guided tour of 5 beautifully decorated houses.
We will have 3 shift times available and would greatly appreciate it if you could work two shifts.
Shift 1: 8:15am - 11am
Shift 2: 11:15am - 2pm
Shift 3: 2:15pm - 5pm
General Volunteer Expectations/Responsibilities
- Volunteers are approved by Roswell Woman’s Club.
- Volunteers should wear neat, comfortable clothing and flat shoes only (no heels). No commercial, political, or personal advertising should be worn.
- Volunteers should always be pleasant and helpful to all patrons.
Tour Hostess/Host Expectations and Responsibilities
- When you arrive at the Home, check in with the Hostess in charge to receive general instructions or any special instructions.
- Be aware of all patrons moving through your area of the home.
- Be aware of the furnishings of the area, make sure they are not rearranged or removed.
- See the hostess in charge if there are any problems with the furnishings.
- See the hostess in charge if there are any other problems or emergencies.
- Help the patrons with information about the decorations, furnishings or other features of the homes on the tour